View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 12:32 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] Updated 1/30/11 New Kernel (100% FIXED Panel Wake)

New kernel posted guys.

This one is ONLY for debugging that nasty SoD issue where the phone is completely down - you cannot wake it no matter what, waiting 10 minutes, calling it, pressing every button - nothing.

I've seen this with the green LED stuck on, and sometimes with the orange LED stuck on. Sometimes I've been able to slide the kbd and see the kbd backlight turn on/off, but nothing else would work. Any of these situations I would call SoD.

Please read the first post carefully. I changed it quite a bit, as we need a few things to change to debug this SoD issue. Please feel free to ask questions, but read that first post thoroughly - I think I included everything you will need in that post, if not I will modify it. Thanks!