View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 02:02 AM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battousaiix
Hey guys, I've recently flashed to Calkulin's TP2 Stripped 6.5 ROM. I love how fast it is and such but wanted to customize my windows mobile just a tad bit. I've been searching around and trying to find something that would rotate my screen when I'm trying to text in landscape. And cabs for an app that would help me? Thanks! Much appreciated!
It sounds like something was left out or is disabled there. The screen should change to landscape automatically.