View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 05:11 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v4.5 | FroYo 3.70.651.1 | *Updated 1/23/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
Any idea why copying these removed apks to the /system/app folder with a file mgr that mounts the system as r/w doesn't seem to work? ... They will copy over but won't install nor show up as installed after a re-boot? ? Tried it with Sprint Nav to no avail. hmmmm

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
weird, should work just fine....

Quote:
Originally Posted by evousr1205 View Post
Well I tried again. This time I factory reset, wipe cache and wipped dalvic. Installed 4.5. Booted just fine. Took a few secound for the home screen to appear BUT it did. I checked gallery and it showed 300 images. Correct. Exit gallery and started to restore apps +system data. I check gallery again and it shows 0.

I dont think the restore of apps and system did this but what else could it be. On the SD images(DCIM folder empty) are the only things missing. I have other files on here that are fine.

Just mentioning this incase anyone knows a fix. I of course copied the whole SDcard before i wiped just incase, so i didnt loose anything. Could this be a SD going bad?

Sa
that's odd, either your sd card is acting up/going bad or something w/ the TB restore is hosing it up.

sometimes I'll start clean, and only restore call logs, txts & HTC Home