View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 02:53 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Sprint forcing premium data on ALL SMARTPHONES

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDynamite View Post
Wimax may be capable of 75 megs, but that is not what Sprint has deployed. Sprint's wimax has a theoretical max of 10 megs.
NO! that means the theoretical max is 75mbs my friend...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDynamite View Post
1: Do you have anything to contribute or are you just in a hysterical rant?

2: I know metro has 4G. I wasn't responding to a post about metro. Someone posted that it was a fact that Sprint's wimax was faster than T-Mobile's hspa+. So I set the record straight.

3: I know nobody gets the theoretical max. I never claimed anyone does. But a theoretical max of 21 or 42 megs is still better than a theoretical max of 10 megs.
1. Lets see, i contributed the Real Facts.. that Sprint doesnt throttle data.. that Tmo has cheaper/better value rate plans over Sprint AS OF TODAY..

2. All goes on area, signal coverage, so many variants... that answer can change at any given time, on any given day, with any given 4G/LTE/HSPA capable device..... so to be fair, theres no "clear" winner yet until everyone is really almost done rolling it out

3.wimax is 75 didnt you read?? wimax2 is over 300+mbs... now what?

AND:

im going to contribute a new fact: look at your quoted post above.. you say just because the Max is 75, Sprint hasnt deployed that level yet.. well TMO hasnt deployed its yet to reach their 21 or 42mbs speeds either.... so all your doing is showing the Real Flaw in Speed Arguments for both carriers.. good job.... now you cant try to revert back to that.. lets move on to whatevers next.. but speed can no longer be valid in anyones argument since NO CARRIERS network has been deployed yet to reach its Potential MAX..

and Id like to rebuttle with, what the **** have you offered to this convo?? 21 and 42mbs dont even exist, so you didnt bring that up... IM THE ONE who posted up TMO rates and showed it was truely cheaper or the same price as SPrint... IM THE ONE who corrected Sprint throttling Data... so again I ask, what the **** have you offered???