View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 12:41 PM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_dbs_tx View Post
You can save your rude & ignorant comments for somebody who gives a rats ass. If someone is wrong about something you can point it out without sounding like your pissed off at the world. I'm not a fanboy, I use what works best for me and whoever offers the devices I want for a reasonable price. Period. Same with you and everybody else.

Fact: WiMax is much faster than HSPA+ Unless your testing with a weak WiMax signal. There's tons of test results Google it big daddy.

Fact: I have never known sprint to throttle data, especially upon reaching just 5gb.

Fact: T-Mobile's HSPA+ uses the same equipment and existing cell sites so naturally coverage should be much broader than Sprint's new WiMax coverage. But wimax is steadily being spread out. Sprint is currently working on its new multi-mode technology which is even better than all current technology but thats besides the point.

As for T-Mobile warranty exchange policy, I only know what I was told in the store. They make you file an insurance claim for broken screens and such. No in-store exchanges for any physical damage. But I could have been told wrong.

I don't mind being told I'm wrong about something but I do mind when somebody talks the way you just did. Again I couldn't care less about being a "fanboy". That's just dumb. Go talk down to your kids, they might be more inclined to listen to you.
Well you're wrong. If that upsets you, too bad. What upsets me is when someone like you posts a bunch of BS that is totally false, and then labels it as fact.

Fact: T-Mobile's 42 meg hspa+ is faster than Sprint's 10 meg wimax. This is not an opinion or a fanboy statement, it's an indisputable fact.

Fact: Sprint reserves the right to throttle speeds on abusers, and has reserved that right for longer than T-Mobile.

Again, Sprint may be better for you than T-Mobile, but that doesn't make it a fact that Sprint is better, faster, cheaper, whatever. It just means that either T-Mobile doesn't have good coverage in your area or you just don't know what you're talking about.