Thread: WM to Android ?
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 12:40 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
WM to Android ?

Some things id like to know about android before making the switch..

One thing i loved about WM was you could flash your own ROM with a completely different look and feel then the next guy who had the same phone ..
With android , will my phone look and feel exactly like the guys next to me ? or is there a lot of customization like in WM ?

Does android support MILLIONS of free aps like in WM ? I loved websites like freewareppc.net and the like .

The only way i can browse the web at home is through tethering on my TP2 . How simple is tethering on Android through WifI ? With my TP2 i just launched WMWiFiRouter and tapped the wifi icon and set my phone down and was done .. Is tethering that simple on the android platform ?

Thanks guys for your input !!