View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 01:24 AM
steveo70
VIP Member

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 1-25-11-Updated CE ROMs★SharkieROM v3.0★Generic\Sprint★23563\21916★Sense2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
So if you are talking about the slider when you say bubble, I installed an older transparent slider mod. Are you talking about the misalignment of the icons on top of the slider with the ones sitting in the slider tray? If so, there's no way to fix that. Usually most slider cabs will include the top of slider icons made transparent since that's the only way to fix that issue. If I made the ones on top even with the ones on the bottom, the ones on top of the slider would not be centered in the slider and would look horrible when a transparent slider was not in use.

Again, if that's what you're talking about...
Thanks. Yes that's what I was talking about. I appreciate you looking into that. Got pulled away to dinner with the in-laws before I could post a screenshot.