View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 12:20 AM
powinmo
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 26| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuck View Post
I am trying the 26th first, but after my phone going from 97% to 2% with my radio off overnight for the 3rd time (not a consistent occurrence), I was thinking about going back as well.

I use my phone as an alarm clock.
@ND - you have better luck with Jan.26? I just flashed a few units over to it. Though I have never seen that issue you are running in to now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BumRush37 View Post
Ok, I followed these instructions and manually created a home.lnk file and moved it into place. It works the way I want, but the icon is generic and I want to change it. I created an icon and named home.png, then moved it into \WINDOWS. Now I'm supposed to do something in the registry to make home.lnk point to home.png, but I can't find home.lnk key anywhere in the registry. I assume I need to create a new registry key and assign a new value of "icon"="\Windows\home.png", but where do I need to create it?
I would use this icon changing app over at XDA... JWMD Icon Changer V2.8b for Windows Mobile 6.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-bob View Post
Hey guys, if you are tired of that dull black and white action screen then check out these screen shots from Joe Bleau over at xda: Link to XDA post Just install the attached cab if you want to liven up the action screen with some color without changing the button functions.

edit: Oh, and while you are there you may want to check out this custom splash screen: Link to custom splash screen post I haven't tried it yet, but I can assure you that I have throughly checked it out
Looks like Joe is coming up with some neat mods. I'll have to try a few when time permits... probably in the same boat as you are lol.
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
This post has been thanked 2 times.