View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 10:46 PM
run_amuck
N00b

run_amuck is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen & Roms] Nega's HTC CP | Roms: V2.8 | Sense 2019 | CHT2.0 | WP7 | 1/14/20

i rmeber there being a landscape cab fix for tp2's somewhere in nrg's rom thread, but cant seem to locate it right now.

so currently, if i want to send a sms or mms, i have to type new or reply,(this is the threaded view, not classic) then the open txt area will have the currsor, i then pop ou thte keyboard, type what i want(meanwhile the screen is still in frozen portrait mode) and then when i'm done typing(or think i made a few mistakes) i close the keyboard, it takes about 7-10 seconds for the words i typed to appear on the screen(still in portrait mode) and then i have to use the onscreen keyboard to fix things, cuz if i pop out the hardkeyboard again, it will freeze the enitere device and i have to leave th ebattery out for about 1 min, and do some random things like pluggin the charger in and unpluggin it and sliding the phone in and out, just to get the screen back on(even thought the buttons stay lit when they are touched)

i do remeber this non-visual screen was not an issue with the first january release,

i wonder what happened?, also the txt function of the first jan release was a lot smoother.
This post has been thanked 1 times.