View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 10:43 PM
tx_dbs_tx
Regular 'Geeker

tx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 01/26/11 | SPRINT LOVERS | 2.2 | 3.70.651.1 | Radio/Wimax/PRI All-In-One

Quote:
Originally Posted by slash007 View Post
I finally tried to install this rom for the first time and I am having no luck. I am fully rooted on the original 2.1 stock rom and when I boot into recovery it gets to the part where it loads "pc36img" and after it loads instead of getting an option to install, it just goes back to the recovery menu. If I go to recovery, after wiping all system data I try to install the rom by selecting "install zip from sd card" and when I select the pc36img it acts like it's installing for about 2 seconds then goes back to the recovery menu. Am I doing something wrong? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Which custom recovery are you using? Which root method did you use? I highly recommend RA recovery 2.2.1 or newer. It sounds like your problem is a bad zip file or incompatible recovery. Either way it should be an easy fix.