View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 08:58 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 1-25-11-Updated CE ROMs★SharkieROM v3.0★Generic\Sprint★23563\21916★Sense2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo70 View Post
Icons look great. Being the perfectionist you are...noticed today that facebook, sprint nav, sprint tv, and call history tabs are misligned under the slider bubble. I installed a transparent cab and just asking before removing to test. 29007 sprint version. Any one who can check for me?
So if you are talking about the slider when you say bubble, I installed an older transparent slider mod. Are you talking about the misalignment of the icons on top of the slider with the ones sitting in the slider tray? If so, there's no way to fix that. Usually most slider cabs will include the top of slider icons made transparent since that's the only way to fix that issue. If I made the ones on top even with the ones on the bottom, the ones on top of the slider would not be centered in the slider and would look horrible when a transparent slider was not in use.

Again, if that's what you're talking about...
This post has been thanked 1 times.