View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 11:27 PM
Dr.8820
Account Disabled

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint forcing premium data on ALL SMARTPHONES

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_dbs_tx View Post
Ok, what are we trying to prove again? Why the speed test? Forgot and I'm not reading back through the bickering posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
i asked why pay extra for the same thing? re-read this thread, or my last post .
Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
Wirelessly posted (The Most EPIC ppc.: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.1; en-us; SPH-D700 Build/FROYO) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

They think that by showing a slower speedtest than their fluke speedtest will somehow justify their existice.
Quote:
here's the answer! as soon as you post with a certified 4g phone, i'll post with one that's not. (and i don't pay extra). the #3 carrier will soon be lower than a snake's belly lmao!
Quote:
please don't ask me to post mine (again)....it'll make you sick and i'm sitting in my living room...no wifi .
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_dbs_tx View Post

Too late, I'm already sick. I'm headed to the nearest corporate T-Mobile store to do some real comparisons. This last test is slower than 3G. LOL I don't know what happened there.
Quote:
let's do something better: you keep paying $10 extra bucks and putt along at sprint speed, i won't and bolt across the web . don't get mad at me because sprint decided to charge extra and you fell for it....my 4.3" snapdragoned device (that came out before the evo) didn't cost me anything extra. as soon as anyone from this thread who's defending the charge trashes sprint later on about slow 4g or paying extra, i'll be there to wipe the tears with posts from this thread !
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDynamite View Post
Following that logic...

I have a house phone with unlimited minutes, and another phone at my work desk.

I just use my cell phone mostly for messaging, data, apps, gps, camera, and occasionally a voice call.

Let me call you from my landline and leave the call connected for a week. Lets see if that $10 extra you are spending is worth it.

Again, I have an Evo. Just pointing out that your logic does not work for everyone.
Quote:
this thread is epic....or evoed lmao!
recap