View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 11:31 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 1-25-11-Updated CE ROMs★SharkieROM v3.0★Generic\Sprint★23563\21916★Sense2019

The rapid charge is one of the main reasons I liked it.

Anyway, on the battery.dll front, I've removed nuebattery and added a battery.dll from Vinn's ROM. So far as the phone booting up, the charge light is on. That's good, cuz like I said last time, it wouldn't charge. I'll post back in a few minutes with more results.

Ok, so all seems well with the battery and being able to charge and what not. I'm going to post this very BETA ROM for you guys with battery issues and/or inability to charge via wall chargers and car chargers.

I don't want to wait a few days while I try it out, only to have to wait a few more days for you guys to try it out. Plus I'd prefer feedback from several people so I get a better gauge as to how it's working on several different fronts. This is the same ROM as the v3.29007 except for the removal of nuebattery, the addition of a new battery.dll and the addition of the memory link in System Tools.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 01-28-2011 at 11:36 PM.