View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 10:34 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 1-25-11-Updated CE ROMs★SharkieROM v3.0★Generic\Sprint★23563\21916★Sense2019

I did try removing it completely, but that didn't work. The battery level on the taskbar stayed at 100% and the battery level in Windows showed 0% and the phone wouldn't charge.

I've never really had battery issues, but my phone is always plugged up being worked on. The nuebattery package came in the kitchen I started out with and I liked it and have not really thought about it again, until recently when people were saying it was causing them to be unable to charge their phones sometimes. The package contains a battery.dll that's obviously needed. Since my removing this caused such problems, I'm assuming that it was not overwriting another battery.dll somewhere else, but that in fact it was the only one in the kitchen. Which brings me to having to shop around and learn about battery.dlls and where to get different ones.

Needless to say, I hear you guys, but the fix is not that easy. It's being worked on though...
This post has been thanked 2 times.