View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 08:43 PM
Count_Chockula
PPCGeeks Regular

Count_Chockula is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 01/26/11 | SPRINT LOVERS | 2.2 | 3.70.651.1 | Radio/Wimax/PRI All-In-One

[QUOTE=mswlogo;2046685]Great ROM and Work.

I just installed this ROM and have a couple questions and suggestions:

1) Is the Sprint WIFI Tether App safe to use with out it enabled on your account?/QUOTE]

Yes, but like someone else had pointed out... it will only work with the 3g connection. If you want to use the 4G then use the Wireless Tether app that comes with the ROM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mswlogo View Post
2) Which Wifi Tether App is better, the Wifi Tether Rooted or the Sprint one?
This is a matter of choice... do you have 4G in your area? If so, then I would stick with the App... it will allow you to use this connection.

Quote:
3) I'm getting com.htc.bg has stopped unexpectedly. This may be due to some things I Froze with Titanium Backup. But possibly not. Any ideas?
It sounds like you might be using an App Manager/ Task Manager... if so I would check to see if you can add this to the ignore list. If you are not using a manager then the problem lies with your FB account. Go to the Account & Sync> Facebook and remove the account. After that add it back and see what happens.

Quote:
4) Can I call the Reboot Menu App from a Shortcut? Otherwise I must install QuickBoot.
Just hold down the power button and it will bring up the menu... otherwise you will need to install the App.