Old 01-28-2011, 07:53 PM
gera229
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

gera229 is keeping up the good workgera229 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: What is this in the task manager?

I am running super stable at CHT with about 88-90mb free ram on boot up but goes down after running some apps like opera goes down to the 70s but I guess this is normal but you can always correct me if I am wrong? (not bad, but without CHT I got like 100+mb from goodthings2life cleanup, but don't mind much cuz I like the style that I set up and runs smooth). I love the way I set up my homescreen (Almost like iphone style and it switches between pages almost smoothly like the iphone) since I did not need really anything that's on the stock.

And those of you who are running opera mini 5 (may be off topic), I would like to get more opinions other than from Eric lol( because he's the only one that's been answering) if you have had text entry problems with it on the cdma sprint htc touch pro 2. For example, I cannot type more than 1 sentence or in other words if I end a sentence with a period (.) I press space and type the first word of the second sentence, but when I press space again the first word deletes and I end up only have one completed sentence.

I think it is a period problem because I tried putting just the period without a sentence, then press space then type a word then space and it deleted the word. If I do not press space after the period it will be ok without deleting the word.

Sorry if this may be off topic.

It was very hard to take the picture of the between 2 pages part lol cuz it's smooth!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Home Page CHT.jpg (9.0 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Page 2(1) CHT.jpg (7.5 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Page 2(2) CHT.jpg (6.1 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by gera229; 01-28-2011 at 08:11 PM.