View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 03:03 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [06-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2013 [Build 21903.5.0.92]

Quote:
Originally Posted by [sammich] View Post

Introducing the Sense 2.5 Carbon Red Theme by [sammich]

Exclusive to MightyROM and Mr. X ROM

This is a project I was working on for a while... I never could find a Sense theme that I LOVED, so I decided to make one.

This theme includes skinned images for nearly all stock apps and utilities included in Mr. X and MightyROM. There are roughly 700 modified files.

Skinned items include:

Sense 2.5
Menus
Notifications
Volume control
USB and TV-out popups
Voice Recorder
And MUCH more!

This theme was designed around the EXT and packages in Mr. X and MightyROM, therefore I cannot guarantee compatibility with other ROMs.

Code:
AUTHOR NOTICE:

This theme may not be redistributed, in whole or in part, without my
permission. Feel free to download and try the theme for personal use, 
but please do not uplaod it elsewehere. Instead, post a link back to this 
post to ensure the latest version of the file is distributed.
I have done extensive testing personally, and have had feedback from the users mentioned below. I feel that all bugs have been caught and fixed. However, if you notice something that needs to be fixed, send me a PM and I will look into it.

Code:
SPECIAL THANKS:

Mr. X and MightyMike for their awesome ROMs
purian23 for guidance, tips, and support
RR33 for inspiration from some of his work
boggsie, dapbmonkey4u, darren.wlsn1, Eschelon, Kane3162, and medic88 for testing
Download

Code:
OPTIONAL MODIFICATIONS:

# Carbon Red Volume Control [posted below]
Code:
CHANGELOG:

07/08/2010
# Dialer updated
# Smartdial skinned
# Pushed dialer keys fixed
And last but not least, ENJOY the theme! I love to hear feedback

Any work I do, tweaks I make, or fixes I provide are for the community to use and improve their devices. I have been asked if I accept donations which is why I am writing this. To be honest, just knowing that my work helps others makes me happy. However if you feel the need to show your appreciation in another way, I have setup a Paypal donation link here. But still, leaving a message saying that you like my work is thanks enough!

YEA, WHAT NOW? ∧∧
             ( ゚∀゚)
             ⊂  つ
             (つ ノ
              (ノ
     \      ☆
             |     ☆
          (⌒ ⌒ヽ   /

\  (´⌒  ⌒  ⌒ヾ   /
      ('⌒ ; ⌒   ::⌒  )

(´     )     ::: ) /
  ☆─ (´⌒;:    ::⌒`) :;  )
     (⌒::   ::     ::⌒ )
Just got an EVO, but was working on some CHT Addons for this theme. I am posting the files here in the thread, maybe someone will like it as I will no longer be using the theme. Zip includes carbon fiber CHT 2.0 Softkeys & a few other manila files...
Attached Files
File Type: zip Red Carbon Update.zip (196.2 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by WFG; 01-27-2011 at 03:05 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.