View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 03:57 AM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: 1-25-11-Updated CE ROMs★SharkieROM v3.0★Generic\Sprint★23563\21916★Sense2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
@ Straightup,

You seen any of the same bugginess so far yet with uTask?
none,back when we were using it development had stopped,i see there have been a vast amount of changes to the app.,all is well there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post

@ Everyone,
One of the guys over at XDA showed me how to link the WM Memory page.
Here's a cab I made to do just that. It will place a link to the WM Memory page in "System Tools". This link can then be set as a quicklink or whatever. I'll be including this link in my ROMs from now on and probably won't include another task manager like ArkSwitch or MMTaskManager. I'll just leave that up to you guys.

sweet now i dont have to use the state indicators widget for this nice job bro!!!

ok now results after a days use on 29007

battery taking off charger at 6:30 am

(desc. of usage)

phone set to receive updates: weather updates hourly,email hourly,twitter 30 min.,fb 2hrs

txt received today 247
txt sent 193

calls received total time: 1hr 37min
calls made total time: 29 min

web usage: about 40 min throughout the day today

random usage of apps and games around 25-30 mins

returned home from work at 5:30pm and battery remaining was 41%

so im back to normal on this batch of roms,only graphical glitch noted were the same that kj pointed out,no issues

and as far as ppl saying they have memory issues

i have tried and tried to get these errors random users of the rom incur but i can't do it

i tried opening and running as many apps at once to see if it would do to no avail

and kudos to you on that sharkie no bullshit (pardon my french) i mean seriously i had every app that would stay open and running and my phone performed great,now granted i know how to maintain low memory usage because if anyone can recall the vzw touch pro came gimped with 192mb of ram compared to all other carriers so i had to use the same phone with half the processing power and used to get memory issues every damn second!!!

needless to say i became a master at tweaking stuff inside and out to keep memory usage low lol,but with that being said i have never had to use anything other than whats included in this rom to maintain low memory usage,i feel there is no need to overclock using your rom,all sense transitions and animations are nice,smooth and fluid compared to all roms i have used,i use my phone non stop all day till i go to sleep and by far your roms ever since you allowed me to beta test have outperformed my expectations of a rom for day to day use!!just wanna say THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO FOR US MAN!! i really appreciate you taking the time to share your work with us and the rest of the community!! hats off to you brother!!!

edit: now ppl keep in mind we all use our devices differently than each other,these are my results based on how i use my device day to day,not ever user will have the same results

This post has been thanked 5 times.