View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 02:50 AM
yellow92bird
Lurker

yellow92bird is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Azrael X v3.1 01/05/2011 (3.70.651.1 OTA/HTC #15 kernel)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_dbs_tx View Post
Your post reminds me of the radio problem I had a couple of days ago. I flashed Sprint Lovers all-in-one ROM and my data started acting strange. In my default web browser web pages would only load to apex 80% and then the data connection would just stop cold and the page would never completely finish loading. It did that on every web page I tried to visit. I ultimately wiped my phone through RA recovery and reflashed the same Sprint Lovers ROM and it did the same thing again. So I had to S-off and run the stock 3.70 ruu, reroot and start all over. I flashed Sprint Lovers stand alone version and all was back to normal. The stock 3.70 ruu has the latest radios but you can also download and flash the latest radios from the radio thread. I chose to run the stock 3.70 ruu to get my radios back to good working order. You can try reflashing your radios using either method to see of it helps your phone. Radios do get fouled up sometimes.I've experienced it first hand.
When u said u had to S-off do u mean send off? and u said u rerooted, did u just do the process again, did you unroot then reroot? and how did you root? i have hardware build 0003. thankx again tx_dbs_tx.