View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 02:10 AM
tiad8
Halfway to VIP Status

tiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [01/23] FRX04 Reference!

ok guys something interest I have found with FRX04

you now about FRX03 and FRX04 sometimes become very laggy. and then we have to call voicemail. I was doing some testing with frx04.

i was doing crazy stuff, press keys. opening apps like crazy to frx04 because I want to activate that bug I even reboot the phone.

finally, it got laggy, then a called my voice mail. it works like always. you know what i found that issue is with the APN setting. because frx03 and frx04 the apn is already set from the start. and sometimes. when you boot in android that setting get gets busy. that's why when we call voice mail. the call will cut the data that causing this. and the phone will go back to normal.

now this is what I did to FRX04. I implement my stuff in it.
CAMERA
APN. but you have to do it yourself
3D STUFF
APPS
ETC......

THE LAGGINESS IS NO MORE. I TEST THAT BABY LIKE CRAZY. IT A BEAST NOW
I REBOOT BACK AND FORTH 10 TIMES. CALLS, OPEN APPS LIKE CRAZY. NO MORE LAGGINESS. NO MORE

YES YOU HAVE TO DO MY FIRST BOOT SETTING. MAKE SURE NOT TO USE ANBOOT. LIKE I ALWAYS SAID I DON'T USE ANBOOT.

NEOCORE 19.8-20.6 NO O/C QUADRANT 660

I DON'T WANT TO POST THIS TILL I GET PERMISSION FROM OTHER DEVS.

THANKS

Last edited by tiad8; 01-27-2011 at 02:13 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.