View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 01:43 AM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 06| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battousaiix View Post
Hey everyone, I'm just wondering if anyone has issues with the accelerometer on the latest Jan.23 sencity rom? Or is just me? I've tried calibrating the g-sensor and everything but could never get this phone into landscape. It's pissing me off :/
did you try and go into bsb tweaks and check what you want the screen to rotate on? start>tools>bsb tweaks>menu and then click on rotation and then click on the boxes of the programs that you want the screen to rotate on.

Last edited by KIOWA69; 01-27-2011 at 01:47 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.