View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 11:57 PM
powinmo
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 06| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by sly View Post
Drat, I thought I was next in line! Are the Android gods punishing me? Guess I need to make VIP first. I need 24 more Thanks! Come on people, thank me! lol Congrats on the Evo. It would be my choice too, on Sprint, despite its age and numerous flaws...
Couple more thanks you way and seems you made it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyderr View Post
Microsoft has got nothing on Google in terms of Big Brotherness. ...
True. Even when I was considering getting a Palm Pre way back when, and saw just how much stuff was sent back to the Palm servers, that was just insane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
Gone a couple of day and the thread catches fire, good to see .
I agree with both of you. My main point (which I did not make clear, as my wife is constantly telling me, heh heh) was that Kim Komando, who's daily news letter go out to a 1/2 million people, was calling Windows Mobile 7 phones a brick! If I had posted the rest of the article you would have seen she was recommending android or Apple. Granted, she is a big windows desktop fan, but with mobile friends like her who needs enemy's.
Wow I remember reading her stuff before blogging became a buzz word. Good points though. Originally I was hoping to skip over WinMo entirely and go with Android, but here I am

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundmanmike View Post
Yes, I have been having a lot of freezes and lockups with most of the ROMs in the last few weeks, I can not find a method to the madness but it usually appears to be Cookie 2.0 messing up. The last really stable one I had was Dec 13th. So if any one knows where that could be downloaded, I would appreciate it.
I found that keeping CHT2000 layout/settings as simple as possible (no nonstandard widgets, etc) and sort of emulate how I used CHT185 has proven to be OK so far for me. I do keep a copy of CHT185 Dec.11 and Dec.27 ROMs (energy or sencity only) in case I need to snap back. I do not have Dec.13, but if you'd like one of the others just let me know.
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
This post has been thanked 1 times.