View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 10:13 PM
tx_dbs_tx
Regular 'Geeker

tx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Azrael X v3.1 01/05/2011 (3.70.651.1 OTA/HTC #15 kernel)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow92bird View Post
Ok theres something wrong with the 3g and 4g radios imo. I can get the usb tether to work just fine it just takes a few minutes. now the wireless tether and sprint hot spot will not. when i have either of the programs running, and i click and connect the connection from my computer, it immediately says no internet connection. it Doesn't search or try to identify the connection. now i found the thread i posted in my last post that stated to turn the 4g on and the tethers 3g will work and it did even a few times after i had the 4g off but then again they both stopped so i turned the 4g on and off again and it works again so idk I am gonna try and find the fix and see if that helps.
Your post reminds me of the radio problem I had a couple of days ago. I flashed Sprint Lovers all-in-one ROM and my data started acting strange. In my default web browser web pages would only load to apex 80% and then the data connection would just stop cold and the page would never completely finish loading. It did that on every web page I tried to visit. I ultimately wiped my phone through RA recovery and reflashed the same Sprint Lovers ROM and it did the same thing again. So I had to S-off and run the stock 3.70 ruu, reroot and start all over. I flashed Sprint Lovers stand alone version and all was back to normal. The stock 3.70 ruu has the latest radios but you can also download and flash the latest radios from the radio thread. I chose to run the stock 3.70 ruu to get my radios back to good working order. You can try reflashing your radios using either method to see of it helps your phone. Radios do get fouled up sometimes.I've experienced it first hand.