View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 08:31 PM
ndno
VIP Member

ndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [01/23] FRX04 Reference!

arrrghhh, I had a chance to test the latest FRX04 updates (I guess there was an error you mentioned that it had the incorrect 3d driver library or something like that when it was first uploaded). Seems pretty solid, smooth and snappy; and best of all, no more flickering with the latest 1253 kernel. However, I still get sluggishness and FCs upon bootup; only way to get rid of them is to do the voicemail dailing trick. Other than that, it's pretty solid. I ran Quadrant (OC'ed at 710Mhz) and can only get a score of 560 (highest) as opposed to 1.12.2011 package that Tiad8 released (I guess he had an unofficial release of ACL's 3d driver and gralloc) in which I can get a score of up to the middle 600's. Gonna test this with viruscrazy's latest camera update and see how it goes.

UPDATE: Just tested viruscrazy's latest camera kernel/library; it works pretty well.

Last edited by ndno; 01-26-2011 at 09:01 PM.