View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 11:25 AM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazinazn View Post
I was speaking about the difference between iOS and Android and having the freedom of choice. Maybe the network wouldn't be so impacted if the Iphone is offered on 3 different carriers. I don't have proof but I'm pretty sure AT&T's network suffered because of so many Iphone users.
Verizon moves more data on their network right now than AT&T does on theirs.

AT&T's network problems are a result of AT&T failing to upgrade their network. They are just barely starting to roll out hspa+. Sprint already has Wimax, Verizon and Metro PCS (!) have LTE, and T-Mobile is already rolling out the second generation hspa+. All before AT&T rolled out first gen hspa+, and was actually still rolling out 7.2 meg hspa in a lot of areas.

That is a prime example of AT&T's network issues. The issues are due to AT&T's execs pocketing every possible dime and refusing to upgrade the network.