View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 10:08 AM
tx_dbs_tx
Regular 'Geeker

tx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Azrael X v3.1 01/05/2011 (3.70.651.1 OTA/HTC #15 kernel)

I've had the same problem with Android Tether on stock rooted rom before. I can't remember exactly how I solved it but Im positive I either had to install a different version of Android Tether or flash a different stock rooted rom. At this point I can only recommend you flash a different rom. Although I hate it can't be resolved for you on this rom right now because its a great rom.

I've tried about every rom out there and I would recommend you try Sprint Lover's rom to start off because it gives you a stock rom look and feel with the most common and desired nods & tether hacks pre-installed. Also that rom now includes the nice "fly in" transissions effect. You can also go with OMJ's latest release because he uses amicaam rom base and stock rosie. I prefer more of a stock look in my rom and I don't care for the custom rosie used in myn's rom and MikFroyo 4.4. Otherwise both of those roms are awesome. I used MikFroyo 4.4 but you may not like some of its theming elements. I cant get used to the buttonless rosie on MikFroyo 4.4 so I stay with this rom.... im currently trying oit the MIUI ROM and its pretty nice but no 4G yet... otherwise fully functional and awesome to say the least! The only thing I don't care for in myn's and MikFroyo is their custom rosies and some of the theming elements. But MikFroyo has his older rom versions available for download in his thread and version 4.2 is a stock looking rom with all the benefits of his newer version without the custom theming. My personal favorite from his roms. The last thing I want to do is tell you to flash another rom but we're all here to help one another. Flash another rom and see if Android Tether will work correctly for you. Sorry I couldn't pin point the tethering problem.

Edit: After more thought I forgot to tell you to search for the 3.70 ota. tethering fix and flash it over your current fix. This might fix your problem. The file is available for download if you search here and over at xda. Just search "3.70 tether fix" or similar.

Last edited by tx_dbs_tx; 01-26-2011 at 10:28 AM.