View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 09:24 AM
Hypnotic2010
Virtually, I am a Ppc

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Fingerprint Lock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belladesouja View Post
I am surprised after hearing about this nice application that was finger print lock. And from here I know this and it was best information for me and I want more information can anyone give it to me and how it works.
Here is an updated version and instructions:

Click HERE to download FFP_LockScreen Public Release 1.6

FFP_LockScreen [Basic] V1.6

Fake FingerPrint LockScreen

Fingerprints are among the most unique signatures known to mankind, and security is always a primary thought to the everyday tech user. So why not get the best of both worlds and protect your Windows Mobile Professional Touch Screen Device with your very own fingerprint!?! Fake FingerPrint LockScreen (FFP_LS for short) takes care of this task of protecting the phone from random use and access by locking it down with your fingerprint. Use this program to trick your friends into thinking that only your finger can really unlock the phone, when in reality, it is as simple as keeping count!
Minimum Requirements:
  • Windows Mobile Professional 6.0
  • A Touch-Screen Device
  • 2 MB of RAM (rough estimation)
  • 1 MB of ROM (rough estimation)
Features:
  • A secure lockscreen executable which unlocks "only" to your touch
  • Ability to customize some of the applications components
  • Custom-Made TopBar Controls
    • New Item Icons: Icons for new SMS, E-Mail, Voice Mail, and Missed Calls
    • Clock-On-Top:A remake of the typical Windows Statusbar Clock. Simple and functional.
    • Battery Meter: A Percent-By-Percent updating battery meter.
    • Signal Meter: A 5-Bar Signal Meter getting updates efficiently and quickly
  • A Status-Text Area with the current action of the program is (Waiting, scanning, SUCCESS, or FAILURE)
Installation:
  1. Download the FFP_LockScreen_Basic.cab file.
  2. Copy the file to your Touch-Screen device.
  3. Using a file-explorer, execute the CAB file to start the installation.
  4. Select to install to Phone Storage (Not Memory Card).
  5. When the installation says complete, you can run the program.
Usage:
  • To Lock: On the Start Menu, go to CycloneApps >> FFP_LockScreen, and Select the FFP_LockScreen executable.
  • To Unlock: Hold your finger on the Touch Zone until the scanbar scans your finger x many times (whatever you set in customization), then lift your finger up to unlock.
  • To Customize: On the Start Menu, go to Cyclone Apps >> FFP_LockScreen, and Select the FFP_LockScreen Customization executable.
Known Bugs / Issues:
  • Uninstallation: When Uninstalling the app, the folders on the Start Menu are known to not be deleted. To delete these items left behind, use a File Explorer to navigate to the Start Menu directory, and delete the FFP_LockScreen folder within the CycloneApps directory.
  • Scanning: Occasionally, the counter related to the 'scans' (used to unlock) will be glitchy. If it doesn't seem to work the first time, try again. If that does not work after multiple attempts, please contact me.

Click HERE to download FFP_LockScreen Public Release 1.6

Dev page:
http://www.chicken-eggsolutions.com/ffp_ls_basic.aspx

**Got Lasers?? Check out our site for shows and equipment:
http://www.ctlasers.com/

-A quick thanks always helps!

Last edited by Hypnotic2010; 01-26-2011 at 09:26 AM.