View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 07:51 AM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [01/23] FRX04 Reference!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akidmtco View Post
I'd like to get camera working in my FRX04 installation. It works GREAT in FROYO X on a different SD card but fails when I switched to the camera kernel and zimage after FRX04 was installed.

What Did you do to get the camera working here? Thanks!
Froyo X and FRX04 are two different set ups, but both of them require additional files on top of the kernel. I believe Tiad made changes to his system.ext2 file and only mounted one file with the froyo.conf file while the original "test" kernel required more files. I don't have links handy to the test kernel but if you search around here you'll find it.