View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 02:20 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Unrooted, now phone won't find HTC update...

Quote:
Originally Posted by armorforsleep View Post
Hey guys, unrooted, boot says S-On...loaded PC36img to default back, now when I go to software updates, it keeps saying my phone is up to date and can't find the update. Help me update this thing! Thanks
I'm fairly new to android, but why wouldn't you have downloaded the stock rom and install that instead of the way you are doing it? if i'm not mistaken by flashing the stock rom will lock the phone, but i think you would still have to update radio's, pri and other things manually, here's a link to the stock rom xda-developers - View Single Post - [ROM] RUU SuperSonic EvO 3.70.651.1 OTA - Stock - Sense - Deodexed & Odexed Version

someone correct me if i'm wrong, like i said i'm fairly new to all this myself.