View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 01:52 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v4.5 | FroYo 3.70.651.1 | *Updated 1/23/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by CYNICALifornia View Post
Try this one.

You might hate it, but that's all just part of the process.

Realize too that I have no way right now to view the squence, doing my best just imagining how it would turn out.

Also, since I put version info on the boot screen I'm willing to update the screen as you update versions.
better, but I still don't like the "custom rom" font....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Tony View Post
Guys, no offence but this Rom in particular deserves a better splash/boot up/thingy. That looks incredibly generic.

I think it should go something along the android thingy, but firey like OMJ's photo. And it should have sunglasses with better fonts for OMJ.

OK, OK, OK, OK, OK, OK......

Use this forum's background, the medium blue with bubbles, then have the android on fire with sunglasses and use the regular plain old android letters for OMJ 4.5 then have it boot up with AMERICA! FREAK YEAH! (GUITAR CHORDS!)
I made a bootsplash based on my avatar back when I was cooking for the Diamond......it didn't go over very well, lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhemmarshall View Post
Did it and still getting FC on Launcher Pro. I had 4.4 and now 4.5. It's happening after I run TB-restore then reboot.

Does it matter if I downloaded deodexed?
it must be something w/ the TB-restore, are you getting FC's b4 restoring?

I havent updated the odex rom since v4.1......so not sure what your asking...

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb02 View Post
Does this support apps to sd

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
yes, but you need to have your sd card partitioned for it

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZepticVillager View Post
Very nice so far, seems even better than 4.4 (after a backup and full wipe). I'm a little embarrassed to admit, I thought the Rosie Settings feature was a bug at first - but very useful once I figured it out!
yeah, it's a slick app.....courtesy of Myn

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb02 View Post
i like this rom. i have been trying it out along with some others. i like to try a new one every day or so. How about a gingerbread rom version based off asop and one without sense. i cant wait until google bans custom interfaces as then the google experience will be the same no matter what premium phone.
I have not ventured into AOSP and I doubt I will......no time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
OMJ,

Is adfree in this base? I see the host file in /system/etc but don't know if that's in a stock Rom as well? If it is adfree, how do we or how is the host file keeping updated?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
yes it was in the base, but I removed it......I was chastised for including it in the past because if you visit ppcg from your phone it will block the ads, which is a loss of revenue for the site.

yes, the host file is in the stock rom

shhhh, don't tell anyone but I install adfree post flash