View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 12:46 AM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gera229
Either way task 29 probably won't make it better right now, since it has nothing to clean up due to no custom roms being installed yet. So I guess I do not need it unless I put a custom rom. Are there any other reasons to use it (like some apps) Other than after multiple installations of custom roms?
Think of Task29 like formatting a hard drive or sdcard. It wipes everything except the radio on a device. After you run it your device will not boot. It is used between flashes of custom roms to wipe the device clean.