View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 10:19 PM
sly
VIP Member

sly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 06| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooxteme View Post
Well the time has come for now. TERADOG i would have never got to VIP without ya buddy. I sat on my beloved phone smashing the screen, and after fighting with sprint and whatnot about getting a new one i just got a EVO through my business. Im still fighting to get the replacement since that was a personal phone so hopefully ill be back in the action here shortly!!!!!!! But if i cant I just want to let all of you senior NRG freaks like me thanks and its been one HELL of a ride guys!!!!! Ill still poke in here from time to time to help out as much as i can!!!!! Once again THANKS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!
Drat, I thought I was next in line! Are the Android gods punishing me? Guess I need to make VIP first. I need 24 more Thanks! Come on people, thank me! lol Congrats on the Evo. It would be my choice too, on Sprint, despite its age and numerous flaws...

Anyway, as tempted as I am to run forth into the sweet embrace of Android, I'm dying to hear what Sprint and magician extraordinaire David Blaine have to say for themselves on Feb. 7th. It's the only thing holding me back. "Industry first"? Just give me the LG 2X already!

Last edited by sly; 01-24-2011 at 10:24 PM.
This post has been thanked 17 times.