View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 09:59 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 1-16-11-Updated★SharkieROM v3.0★Generic\Sprint★23563\21916★Sense2019

Although, in my thinking about themes, I've removed all the themes (.tsk and pngs) except for the "Classic Blue" theme in which case I've only removed the .tsk but left in the pngs, just so in case one were to find themselves themeless, as you have, there would be buttons there and not just empty space. I was expecting people to change themes to a theme that they had already put in place. It seems odd that someone would remove the only theme. I'm a bit confused as to what you were trying to do to begin with. In any event, I have some ideas on how to change the implentation of my theme in the ROM which will hopefully fix the inability to remove my theme. I did simply uninstall my theme and I get what I figured I would get:

It all seems to work, even when I go into a folder and back. Anyway, hopefully I can get my theme up to 100% here shortly. There have always been little issues here and there with it that I've never really been fully satisfied with. I've learned a lot since the last time I had a serious look at my theme.

6.5.X Generic SharkieROM v3.0 R1
--Link removed. This was just a test ROM. More to come...--

When you download it, it's mistakenly labeled as 6.5 Generic SharkieROM v3.0 R1. It is the 21686 version of v3.0, don't worry.

Let me know... It should be an excellent test of one build against another. I'm curious as to the results.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 01-24-2011 at 02:32 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.