View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 09:13 PM
slthomas00
PPCGeeks Regular

slthomas00 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslthomas00 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslthomas00 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslthomas00 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 1-16-11-Updated★SharkieROM v3.0★Generic\Sprint★23563\21916★Sense2019

Thanks Sharkie for working on a new R1 today. Sounds like your day was kind of shot doing this. Appreciate it.

btw ... you mentioned you were thinking on what could have changed and you mentioned some graphical changes. With that said, I decided to remove most of the Sharkie cabs to see if there was any effect to the battery life for me. There was not - so hoping it is the WM build. I did notice again though that after removing the Sharkie cabs that all of the menus after you click Start are garbled like I mentioned on the previous ROM's. The home Sense screen is fine though. Even though I removed the Sharkie Remix Cab, the Home appearance screen would not let me delete the theme. It stated the Sharkie Remix theme is a system file. I have attached screenshot in case you are curious.

Hopefully the new ROM you are cooking will cure the battery issue for me. Thanks again.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (13.9 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot2.jpg (6.6 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.