Thread: Faster 3G
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 08:52 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Faster 3G

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlE View Post
why would someone be scared to post their location, dont be so paranoid
its not like its gps coordinates
I want gps coords, ssn#, full name and DOB for all who are willing to post it...

Ok so back to reality, this had virtually no noticable effect on my speeds up or down. However when tethering to my laptop it does *feel* a little faster... meh.

Best... Member... Ever...