View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 01:55 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint forcing premium data on ALL SMARTPHONES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
You sound happy about that! LOL@yer TMO-self...

I agree...all the complaining was what brought on this 3g smartphone fee. But I don't blame the complainers though. I do blame Sprint for being a$$4atz about this. Instead of not squeezing some, they decide to squeeze everyone? This will give them a short-term boost, but a long-term churn rate that they'll be feeling for years.

In the long run though people will accept it as they did the "Everything" plans even though they were more expensive..as long as sprint is cheaper then the competition even by 5$ they will keep floating their edge..

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidaya View Post
seems to me the 10 dollar smartphone charge is just like the additional charge many carriers charge blackberry owners. im alrady paying the 10 since i have an evo. i was not happy about it, even compared what i was getting from other carriers and what i would pay there. turns out my 10 addition was still cheaper... so i scowled and went about my way.
Well the thing that kinda makes it funny was the "everything" plans...it is kinda silly since the claim for the simply everything plans was to "simplify" things and have universal plans for all phones straight forward...but given time it was obvious they'd throw this curve ball into the mix >.>

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)