View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 03:46 PM
bradart
Officer Android

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart
Re: Returned Rooted Evo to Best Buy????

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkillen View Post
I think what has happened with the PPCGeeks community stems from the fact that rooting has gotten so easy with UnRevoked and other script deployment mechanisms. So many that root have no idea what they are doing and NO RESPECT FOR THE PROCESS. These are the same weanies that are too lazy or ignorant to restore their phone to stock before taking it into Sprint. Why bother? It was just a click or two to root.

What I am saying it that the caliber of Hackers has come down. The golden age is over. It is to be expected.

Well, before I sit up half the night walking some Noob who is crying in his Post-Toasties that his phone is a brick and life is just not worth living, let me know if you are a spoiled brat that will not take time to UnRoot your phone, if the time comes to return it to Sprint. Knowing that, I will leave you to your own kind.
This.

I still root via the command line because unrevoked feels cheap.

Sponsored by Kools.
This post has been thanked 1 times.