bobfoertsch
Lurker

bobfoertsch is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 1.4.0 [19-Jan-2011]

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRosenow View Post
Really LOVE the ROM Jmart - excellent work. I am having two issues right now that are driving me crazy.

1. I cannot answer a phone call the majority of the time. I have a BT headset that pairs and connects properly. When a call comes in I press the headset button and nothing happens. I can slide the on-screen button to answer and nothing happens. I can press the answer button on the phone and, you guessed it, nothing happens. Anyone else experiencing this?

2. Connecting with the bluetooth radio in my car. It actually pairs and lists the Dual radio in the BT section, but will not actually connect, either as a headset or as a stereo headset. It just says "connect failed". What BT stack are you using? This has worked flawlessly in the stock and other ROMS.

While #2 is important to me, #1 is a deal-breaker; after all, successfully answering phone calls is a pretty important function of a phone. Right?

Keep up the good work - this is and EXCELLENT piece of work! =D>
I have a similar issue but I think I figured it out. If I have Bluetooth turned on but my BT headset turned off, I am unable to answer a call on the phone. With BT headset turned on I can answer the call on the headset. In order to answer the call on the phone I need to turn BT off on the phone itself.