View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 08:59 AM
powinmo
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 06| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by BumRush37 View Post
I've searched and searched, but I can't find an answer. Forgive me if this has been answered already. In "Normal" home screen layout there is a "Home" button that takes you to the home screen, but in "Panel" home screen layout it's missing. I searched and searched but I can't find a .lnk to copy under the Start Menu/Programs folder. Is there a trick to finding it?
As far as I know, there is no "home.lnk" or "today.lnk" type shortcuts. The HOME icons in the normal start menu, and other alternatives like QuickMenu are built in to those apps.

If Panel does not have it, that's because it was not originally designed to be a start menu replacement. The only thing I can recommend is creating your own. There is a post with some info, see post #5:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-imagio...home-icon.html

If need be I can create the lnk file for you and attach it later. Note I take no credit for the post, I just did a quick search on if anyone else needed to create a shortcut to get to the "home page" on Sense. This assumes you are using the Sense UI.
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...

Last edited by powinmo; 01-21-2011 at 09:15 AM. Reason: typos
This post has been thanked 3 times.