View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 11:09 PM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Sprint phones to another carrier?

I've got an issue with the way I'm being treated by Sprint now. I won't get into the details, but I'm not a complainer and I've been using them for about 13 years. I've got a total of six lines on two different plans on my account.
I've been searching the other company's websites and am going to start visiting them in earnest this weekend (at physical stores).
My main question is, can I bring any of my Sprint phones to any other carriers? I know they are CDMA phones, so that limits things. I have two EVO4Gs and two HPalm Pres. The others two phones could go their own way- I'm only concerned about these four lines. Right now, I've got 2000 min that I never use (because of Sprint's mobile2mobile) and unlimited text & data. That's basically what I want for these four phones (I'll bring the other two lines over if the price is right).
Anyone know if these phones will work on Verizon, MetroPCS, Virgin or any other CDMA network in Florida?