View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 07:56 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: Getting Restless Waiting For Verizon WP7 Device...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinCT View Post
The HTC Trophy is a weak one of the bunch and by specs about the entry level model.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/general-wi...a-devices.html

From CES, Microsoft said (see the link then see the posts below it), the Imina and the Mozart will be the release ones. Nothing about the Trophy or 7 Pro.

I've been restless from CES, sick of waiting, Can't get any info on it and I still check Verizon's site every day to see if they just pop up.

So, yea, want one now...

+1

Drooling over the Omnia 7...

Plus I'll have to look into the upgrade deal now that they've changed it.