View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 06:36 PM
powinmo
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 06| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by eruisi View Post
I tried to change phone number of my Sprint TP2 with Engery ROM but cound't do it because ##XXXXXX# doesn't work for me and there is no update profile item in settings. Sprint already change the phone number on line and I couldn't make any phone call now. The number shown in my phone is still the old one.

Can anyone help me out??? Do I have to flash with a stock rom and change the phone and then flash back to Energy? This sounds very tedious to me.
I'd point you to the WIKI in post #6, but there's nothing yet about EPST codes (that ## stuff for your MSL).

You'll need to install the Carrier Provisioning for Sprint to have access to the EPST via the dialer:

START MENU->TOOLS->CARRIER PROVISIONING.

Select SPRINT, and tap APPLY. (or whatever your carrier is)
Be sure to allow the phone to reboot if prompted.

teradog, maybe add this to the wiki ? Or I can...
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
This post has been thanked 1 times.