View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 06:30 PM
powinmo
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 06| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyderr View Post
I tried it and had LOTS of problems. I might not have a choice soon.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-bob View Post
+1, that has been my experience as well. At first I didn't want to switch to 2.0 either but then I just tried it and it was like 1.8.5 with a few more options.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuggy View Post
A lot of people have said that they are still using 1.85, and i guess i just dont get it. I've used both versions, tried maxsense, throttle launcher, and several others. I know that its all personal preference, but man 2.0 just seems so far beyond anything else.

If you're having issues just try 2.0, i dont think you'll go back. just my 2 cents.
I guess not cooking CHT185 ROMs for a while is one way to force more people to adopt CHT2000. I've used CHT185 for a long as possible, and the last ROM with it is Dec.27. I've played with CHT2000 final since it was released, and while it has nice fancy widgets, etc... and can be configured to emulate the lesser CHT185 look/feel, it still is full of odd random little bugs. That comment is aimed squarely at both CHT2000 and CHTE2000.

I've deployed Jan.16 to a few of my users with CHT2 setup to emulate how I had CHT185 laid out for them - basically for simplicity. I've had to already show them how to reload the CHT settings when quick links go missing or get re-arranged randomly (even NinjaDuck has seen this happen). That combined with CHTE2 not importing ALL the settings in a properly exported CHT2 file during XDA_UC is another burr for me. All of this stuff found by other users in those corresponding threads for some time now.

CHT2000 is usable overall and quite nice, but those constant dumb little nagging issues was why I kept trying to hold on to CHT185 until the next update to CHT/CHTE2... oh well. Price to pay if I want to play.
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
This post has been thanked 1 times.