View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 06:25 PM
Wizzard
Halfway to VIP Status

Wizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 06| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by powinmo View Post
Pagepool changer has to be done to the nbh file itself apparently. I think I saw a few detailed threads about why some time ago because I wondered about the same thing. Guess one of us could hunt down a thread reference and post it to the wiki for kicks.

I've updated the current energy_sprint.cab provisioning cab to merge in the arcsoft registry entries from the boushh mms cab. Basically increasing the send/receive size limit from 1mb to something larger (which is defined now as 5mb which apparently does not matter if Sprint caps it to 2mb on their servers). I sent NRGZ a PM about seeing if could be included in future ROMs. I can also post it here if anyone would like it.

I've installed my updated cab to a few TP2 units with the Jan.16 update and so far no data issues. I've been using the original cab for months now. The provisioning cab is quite invasive, but I looked some of the registry entries, etc that are installed and nothing looks out of the ordinary...

Did those data problems start before/after you updated to the Verizon radio on your Sprint TP2? Just curious about a time frame.
Would you post the cab please?

Thanks