View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 12:05 PM
Dr.8820
Account Disabled

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint forcing premium data on ALL SMARTPHONES

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankees45us View Post
Straight off the sprint site:

"Sprint will increase its postpaid rates by applying a $10 pe month Premium Data add-on charge to activations of smartphones beginning Jan. 30. The charge will assist Sprint in offering simple and affordable unlimited plans f its customers while maintaining a wireless network able t meet the growing appetite for a richer mobile experience. Subscribers with smartphones will still receiv the best value in wireless, with features such as Any Mobile, Anytime offered nationwide only by Sprint."

What do you guys think?

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankees45us View Post
Cmon people! Who cares what your speeds are. Like I and other people have said, the speeds vary by location. Yes tmo is faster in some areas and sprint is faster in others all due to signal coverage. For me sprint is faster where I live and also has better coverage, but for others tmo is better. It doesn't matter what your speed is since not everyone lives where you live. Enough already with the "mine is better than yours" crap. If you think sprint customers are paying too much then stay with whatever company you think is cheaper and be happy. Stop being little bullies and let people decide what they want to do. Is that too much to ask?

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk
the first quote is the op, then you post the 2nd today....why'd you start the thread then?