View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 08:20 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Am I a PPC/Android Device Snob?

To each his own... but as for me I'm gonna stay up on the freshest lol. Yes I chose the Evo over the Epic for the form factor and the white version was just too beautiful for me to pass up. Every one has an option, theirs isnt always the one I'd chose.

Best... Member... Ever...