View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 02:32 PM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazinazn View Post
I'm not saying Sprint is perfect. But when compared to t-mobile, it's better..And that's not just guessing, that's knowing first hand.

This is the first I've heard of it...I know I saw something about this with Verizon not Sprint. Link?
Seriously man, you need to research this. T-Mobile 4G does not have the indoor issues that Sprint's Wimax has. And they have a much larger 4G footprint (see all those "nation's largest 4G network" T-Mobile commercials) as well as a much faster speed (currently upgrading from 21 megs to 42 megs while Sprint sits at 10 megs for a max 4G speed).

As for the plans, they used to be listed on the website as Even More Plus. T-Mobile recently took them down and said they would only be offered on the phone or in store. Here's a link with some info on it:
http://forums.t-mobile.com/t5/Rate-P...nk/td-p/552553

And even so, the plans listed on T-Mobile's website right now are as cheap or cheaper than Sprint's if you factor in the $10 per line fee.

They don't include navigation, but smartphones have google maps and bing anyway.
This post has been thanked 1 times.