View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 01:58 PM
yankees45us
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

yankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
don't blame the messenger because t-mobile is faster than sprint, i just report what i know . and who said i couldn't make calls? let's get back on topic about being charged more for the same service. i'm glad you're happy with your provider, i'm not and left...period . i think alot of you have evos or epics and are glad that everyone has to pay now instead of just the fandroids, and you guys are trying to justify it any way you can. i showed you guys that t-mobile RIGHT NOW, has faster speeds than sprint and doesn't charge extra for it...but that's just not good enough for this bunch. this whole thing has had me laughing for hours now !
I understand that in some cases tmo is faster but 1 picture showing speed comparisons isn't the whole picture. I don't want to get into it but a good proof of speed would be an article from a consumer agency that tested the signal coverage and speed in different areas. Not just in one like in your case. If tmo is faster for you where you live then thats great, but there is a bigger picture. All I can say is I'm glad tmo is good for you but when it comes to price comparison, even with the $10 increase sprint has better prices. And I am not saying that just to say it or start a war of words, I'm going off from a consumer reports article and a direct comparison of features and plans.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk

Free! Full Body Protection for your smartphone.
http://stealthguards.com/idevaffilia...ate.php?id=417
This post has been thanked 1 times.