View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 01:42 PM
Dr.8820
Account Disabled

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint forcing premium data on ALL SMARTPHONES

don't blame the messenger because t-mobile is faster than sprint, i just report what i know . and who said i couldn't make calls? let's get back on topic about being charged more for the same service. i'm glad you're happy with your provider, i'm not and left...period . i think alot of you have evos or epics and are glad that everyone has to pay now instead of just the fandroids, and you guys are trying to justify it any way you can. i showed you guys that t-mobile RIGHT NOW, has faster speeds than sprint and doesn't charge extra for it...but that's just not good enough for this bunch. this whole thing has had me laughing for hours now !