View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 01:35 PM
blazinazn
Halfway to VIP Status

blazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to blazinazn
Re: Sprint forcing premium data on ALL SMARTPHONES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
sprint is going to make a killing off people like you....check that mobilespeedtest pic again....i'm getting 3 times with t-mo what you're getting with 4g. staying on topic, this isn't about $10 4g charges...this is about $10 for all smartphone charges. does the $10 smartphone charge give you faster speeds? NO! so, you'll be paying extra for the same service if you don't have an epic or evo, thank you come again lol!
Sad thing about it is, even with the $10 it's still cheaper than tmobile. You gotta ask them to match it? And maybe t-mo should spend more of their money working on their PHONE network rather than data.

Who gives a flip if your data connections is 23042834 times faster if you can't make a simple phone call? And seriously, if you are that hardcore and you need that much speed, maybe you should consider getting a real computer?

All that super fast data really helps when my mom or brother needs to borrow my phone to make a phone call. LMAO!